vendredi 27 juin 2008

I've been really busy because the day before yesterday it was my sister's birthday and yesterday it was my mum's birthday and today I've had my friend Sarah over. She's french and doesn't talk much. I straightened her hair because she's wanted done for months now and it was the greasiest hair I've ever felt. You could have literally fried chips in it, I had to wash my hands after and I spent the whole time trying to stop myself from asking her when she last washed it. It was starting to turn into dreadlocks.
For Izzy's birthday we went out shopping and I think I bought more than her. I spent 20 euros on a pair of pyjamas, three tops, a pair shorts and a handbag. I think I was doing quite well until we reached the shoe shop, I spent 15 euros on a pair of shoes I just fell in love with which kind of ruined the whole "over all I'll spend less than thirty euros" thing.
My family are outside now and despite the fact that they have about thirty citronella candles around them, they are being bitten to death. I have told them that there was no way I was going to join them so I'm sitting inside listening to music and typing. Before that I was filming myself singing and playing the guitar (yes I'm that bored) and I'll put them on my blog as soon as I work out how to change things from cassette to file on the pc.
For those of you out there who are just as bored of me go on www.fonejacker.com it is hilarious!

Aucun commentaire: